Highly versatile, easy to handle, and available with or without integrated technologies, small excavators offer many benefits that are attractive to buyers of new and used equipment, as well as to contractors who prefer rental options. Listen to our podcast to learn more about small excavators and how they can help you maximize your results.
In this episode:
04:16 - When do we rent and when do we buy?
- 05:41 - 317 with technology vs 320 without technology?
- 06:24 - The advancements in the industry
- 08:12 - Small excavator market today vs. 10 years ago
- 09:40 - Financial Standpoint
- 10:33 - Fuel Efficiency of the small excavator
- 12:42 - Tool Control System
- 15:07 - Used Equipment as your solution?
- 17:19 - Advice to contractors
- And much more!
The big little excavator now in two versions
5 things to do to reduce risk with your equipment
Comparing Cat Excavator models 315 and 315 GC
Small excavators: buy or rent?
How to best choose your excavator?
What do you know about your fleet?
When next generation generates savings
5 Reasons To Choose Heavy Equipment Rental
Daily maintenance 101 on your Cat machine
Everything you need to know about the Cat® 313 and 313 GC Next Generation Excavators