In this podcast, our specialists, Doug and Yves, talk about machine connectivity – a great way to reduce ownership and operating costs, increase uptime, and optimize fleet management (underutilization and overuse).
In this episode:
01:20 - What benefits do customers get from getting connected?
- 06:55 - Managing fleets: how to keep an eye on everything?
- 09:15 - Connectivity is growing, what tips do you need to know?
- 11:34 - When is it useful to have fault codes and when is it not?
- 13:12 - What are the costs of connecting machines?
- 17:14 - What is the future of telematics
What’s the real cost of idle time?
Game-changing technologies for our customers
Cat Connect: An Extra Set of Eyes
Toromont Connect, Toromont Cat’s new app.
Moving mountains of data: tech in the construction industry
Lower your fuel costs with 5 winning tips
5 ways equipment data improves your operations